SAQA Unit Standard 12484 combined with SAQA Unit Standard 259597
Duration: 1 day
This far more intense training is designed to create, to assess and strengthen the Structure of available Safety Teams within an Organisation.
Delegates are made aware of their Responsibilities, and are prepared to prevent and react in the Case of a Fire, to guide and lead all Safety Personnel and to ensure the Safety of all Employees.
Evacuation Plans and Procedures are assessed and, where necessary, revised and amended.
- Fire Fighting as per previously described Training
- Evacuation Plans and Evacuation Procedures
- The Fire & Safety Team within an Organisation
- The Fire Warden’s Responsibilities
- The Assembly Area and the Alarm System
- Fire Extinguishers and fixed Fire Fighting Equipment
- Security, Record keeping, Checklists
- External Contractors
- Liaison with Fire and Emergency Services
On Completion of the Training the successful delegate will receive a Certificate and a very detailed handbook.
This Training can be conducted at your premises or at ours. Public Classes for Individuals are available on a weekly basis.
PUBLIC TRAINING SCHEDULE 2020
|21 Jan||4 Feb||11 Feb||25 Feb|
|3 Mar||17 Mar||19 Mar||7 Apr|
|14 Apr||28 Apr||5 May||19 May|
|26 May||9 Jun||11 Jun||30 Jun|
|14 Jul||21 Jul||4 Aug||11 Aug|
|25 Aug||1 Sep||15 Sep||17 Sep|
|6 Oct||13 Oct||27 Oct||3 Nov|
|17 Nov||24 Nov||8 Dec||15 Dec|