Duration: 1 Day
This First Aid Training is especially designed for Parents, Teachers, Childminders, Au-Pairs, and everyone else dealing with children younger than 7 years. It aims at the young patient and covers a wide range of Pediatric Emergencies.
The duration of the training is 6 hours, which can either be split into two evening sessions or held in one session, e.g. on a Saturday. To arrange for a training to be presented at your premises (e.g. your private home or your school) we require a group of 12 delegates.
At the end of the training, delegates have the opportunity to purchase specially designed First Aid Kits at a very affordable price.
- When does my Child need First Aid?
- How seriously is my Child injured?
- Who do I call for Assistance?
- What can I do while I wait?
Disturbances of the Vital Signs
- Fainting and Unconsciousness
- Choking an Drowning
- Breathing and Heart Arrest
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Fever Convulsions
- Burns and Scalds
- Wounds & Bleeding, incl. Facial Wounds
- Bandaging Techniques
On Completion of the Training the successful delegate will receive a Certificate, a very detailed handbook and an Emergency Key Ring.